Sunday, February 8, 2015

Lettering and Scale Exercise

I did this in my freehand drawing class in the first term. This assessment was my very first assessment in college. The task was to practice architectural lettering and make a sample of our handwriting in an A3 paper. We were given a sample sheet that showed how the font looked like from A-Z and 0-9.
Here are 2 reference videos that I found useful :
This is the exact sample font that my teacher Mr. Pedro, gave to the whole class.
I made small boxes of cm x cm throughout the whole paper. Around this time I was taught how to make a margin and a title box on a paper. I was also taught how to fold an A3 paper to an A4 paper in an easy way. I found the exact demonstration Mr. Pedro made here. It took me a while to get it right, I used the margins and the boxes on the paper as a guideline on where to fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment