Saturday, February 7, 2015

Introduction

Hello Everyone!
My name is Shania and this is my blog which will be about my journey and my projects as an interior designer. I hope that people will enjoy seeing my posts and go along as I walk through this adventurous journey.
I have decided to make a blog to document everything that I have done and will be doing from now on wards, so that people will see and know that everything that I have done was made out of precious sweat dripping physically and mentally (If that makes sense.) and I am just in my first year of college, specifically this is my 5th month in college. I am 16 years old. I have big dreams in becoming a successful interior designer, known nationwide or possibly globally. I have passion in many areas of arts. This will be an informal blog, though I hope I will be able to make it semi-formal so that it can act as a detailed description to my portfolio.
Thank you for dropping by my blog.  -Shania

No comments:

Post a Comment